Summer Camp Programs in New York State
Contact Day Camp Registrar 718.268.5011 ext 202
Summer Camp Inclusion Program
TRUST YOUR CHILD TO THE CAMPING EXPERTS AT THE CENTRAL QUEENS Y!
Nature, Wonder, and Laughter ... Values and Value Too!
• Nearly Camp for ages 24 to 42 months (Parenting Program)
Enroll in both sections of Nearly Camp and receive $50 off.
Call Robin at 718.268.5011 ext 482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Jonathan at 718.268.5011 ext 401 or email ECando@cqy.org.
Click here for the Nursery Camp Registration Packet.
- Part-time separation program for our youngest campers with very high teacher to camper ratio.
- Age appropriate activities-gym, sports, swimming, arts & crafts, music, dancing, play, learn and grow with friends.
- Air conditioned classrooms.
- Highly trained adult staff.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR OPTIONS – For Ages 5 to 15
- Summer of Arts & Sports offers a program on site at the Central Queens Y, with the flexibility of full or half days, weekly or full summer options.
- Pioneer Day Camp at Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds is an outdoor camp experience where campers entering Kindergarten through the 5th grade have an incredible selection of activities and facilities, including a swim complex, outdoor adventures, sports, arts, and fun for all campers. This is where lasting summer camp memories are made.
- Teen Travel Camp is the perfect blend of outdoor camp activities and travel experiences. Well-trained and experienced staff will create an environment of inclusion and independence. The campers are encouraged to try new things and experience what New York has to offer. All this on air-conditioned buses while returning to the comforts of home at night.
- Explorer Day Camp is an enrichment summer camp where children ages 4-12 will develop their bodies and minds through sports, art, music, science and more. We empower campers to build their OWN camp program!