May 6, 2012Time:
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Location: Show map
Central Queens YM & YWHA
67-09 108th Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
718-268-5011 ext. 151Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain or Shine!
Third Annual Green for Queens Earth Day Fair
Don’t miss out on our FREE Environmental Festival for everyone!
Earth Friendly Fun for Kids : Activities & Music, Eco-crafts & Cooking!
- Bash the Trash Environmental Arts: Build your own musical instrument from recycled materials & “jam” together with musicians!
- Create an edible eco-system & make a seed necklace
- Snakes & Worms & Other Wild Animals!
Green Vendors, Information & Exhibits for Adults!
- Vegan chefs show you how to cook healthy and green!
- Learn how you can save energy, save $$$ and fight global warming!
- Sign up for a FREE energy audit or for clean wind energy
(bring one year of your gas & electric bills along)
- Learn about neighborhood organic food coops, community gardens,
and bike paths.
- Free giveaways!
- Recycle cell phones & (non-rechargeable) batteries.
And for all: Sushi, Wraps, Pickles, Smoothies
& OTHER DELICIOUS HEALTHY SNACKS!
Click here for a full schedule of events!
For a printable flyer, please click here!
Presented by Queens Green Alliance & the Central Queens YM & YWHA with Bamboomoves, Cub Pack 96, Church in the Gardens, Forest Hills CSA, Forest Hills Jewish Center, Glendale CSA, Hillcrest Jewish Center, Israel Center of Conservative Judaism, Marathon JCC, Queens Harvest Food Coop, Queens Holistic Moms, Queens Jewish Center, Queens Jewish Community Council, Reform Temple of Forest Hills, Rego Park Green Alliance, Rego Park Jewish Center, Solomon Schechter School of Queens, Transportation Alternatives, Tuv Ha’Aretz CSA and co-sponsors Community Environmental Center, Hazon, NYC Friends of Clearwater, NY League of Conservation Voters, Queens Botanical Gardens, and Transportation Alternatives.
For additional information, contact Peggy Kurtz at 718-268-5011 ext. 151 or email@example.com.
Share the Experience